In celebration of Atlantis Paradise Island’s 25th anniversary, the resort is offering an exclusive, limited-time “Best of Bahamas” itinerary.
Relish a five-night stay in a luxurious suite, savor Michelin-starred Chef José Andrés’ eight-course dinner at FISH and Nobu’s exclusive Omakase experience. Enjoy adventure-filled days with a seaplane tour to Kamalame Cay, snorkeling at Atlantis’ underwater ruins, and exclusive access to Aquaventure Waterpark. Bask in a fireside beach dinner before a night in a climate-controlled tent at Dolphin Cay. Pamper yourself with spa treatments and explore Atlantis’ marine conservation efforts, followed by a visit to Ardastra Gardens. Receive sterling silver jewelry and curated gifts worth $1,000, casino chips worth $2,500, and cherish unforgettable moments captured by a dedicated photographer.
Your five-night stay includes:
- A five-night stay in a luxurious suite
- Eight-course dinner by Michelin-starred Chef José Andrés at FISH
- Exclusive Omakase experience at Nobu
- Seaplane tour to Kamalame Cay
- Snorkeling at Atlantis’ underwater ruins
- Exclusive access to Aquaventure Waterpark
- Fireside beach dinner
- One night in a climate-controlled tent at Dolphin Cay
- Spa treatments
- Exploration of Atlantis’ marine conservation efforts
- Visit to Ardastra Gardens
- Sterling silver jewelry and curated gifts worth $1,000
- Casino chips worth $2,500
- Dedicated photographer to capture memorable moments
Starting at USD 25,000*.