3 DAYS* | MAY 9-12, 2024
Just like Taylor Swift says, “Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we’re 22.” Those lyrics define the spirit of this dazzling escapade with your bride tribe in the heart of Paris. Unleash the divas within as you bask in the chic allure that only Paris can offer.
With laughter and glamour echoing through three dazzling starlit Parisian nights, your bachelorette bash will be legendary.
Highlights of this WedLuxe Experience include:
- Five-star accommodation in the heart of Paris*
- Premium tickets to attend Taylor Swift at Paris La Défense Arena, with private transfer to and from the event
- A WedLuxe-vetted hair and makeup “glam team” making sure you’re “Insta-worthy” before the concert
- Dinner at one of Paris’ trendiest restaurants
- VIP seats at the most glamorous cabaret show in Paris
- Private day tour of one of the top champagne houses in Reims or Epernay, enjoying the estate and cellars, a private catered lunch, and tasting various vintages.
Please note: Additional/alternate exclusive Parisian experiences can be integrated into this itinerary, from a private day trip to Versailles to a custom perfume experience, or private shopping at a couture Maison. The exclusive experiences we can arrange are endless when you work with a WedLuxe Travel Concierge.
Maison Delano Paris is a luxury boutique hotel within an 18th-century Neoclassical mansion recently opened by the iconic Delano brand as their new flagship. This gem (discreetly) oozes modern Parisian luxury with 56 rooms and suites that maintain the original grandeur of the mansion, showcasing ornate architectural details painted a crisp white, juxtaposed against modern pops of black, including sexy black lacquered room doors. With an address in the prestigious 8th Arrondissement (mere steps away from Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré), this property is in the heart of Paris and within spending distance of Hermes, Comme des Garçons, Givenchy, Chanel, Cartier, and Gucci. Ooh La La!
The pretty-as-a-picture courtyard is home to Michelin Star Chef Dani García’s La Chambre Bleue, a vibrant French-Andalusian restaurant already one of the hottest new restaurants in the city.